You Mean the World to Us.
Sure, you may have heard that before, but we really mean it. Without you, our customers and friends, we wouldn’t have anyone to share our table with, or even the occasional glass of wine. That’s why your health and safety is important to us, and why we’ve taken the additional steps to outline our commitment to you as part of the Urban Wren family.
Our Commitment to You
We commit that we will do everything in our power to ensure that we provide a safe and sanitary place of refuge for our customers, staff, and vendors. This means:
- All of our staff is required to wear masks
- We ask that guests consider wearing a mask into the restaurant and when exiting
- We dispose of menus after every use
- We will limit the number of reservations to reduce large parties
- Prior to each shift, our management checks the temperatures of all staff members and documenting their temp to monitor any spikes
- It is our protocol that all of our staff will be tested for COVID-19 if any confirmed exposure has been reported by a staff member.
- We hold ourselves subject to CDC and DHEC’s protocol if or when a staff member tests positive for COVID or has been in contact with someone who has tested positive
When you come visit us at Urban Wren, we don’t want you just to be safe—we want you to feel safe, as well. With these protocols in place, we hope that you will see our commitment to you and join us around our table once again.
Want to know more about the protocols we follow? See the national guidelines we adhere to.